- 2011-2012: played a lot with Korg DS-10, taught me about sound synthesis and sequencing.
- 2013: started making music on FL Studio and uploading it on SoundCloud as Zplit.
- 2014: signed a music track with System Recordings to get distributed on Beatport.
- 2015: released my first album on Bandcamp with 21 handmade CDs.
- 2015: YouTube channel Japanistic used my music on their videos, kickstarting an audience on my Creative Commons licensed music.
- 2016: released a synthpop single featuring juunana titled Trust Me that did 70k+ streams on Spotify and generated ~400 USD spent on audio
- 2017: released Duvet, a Bôa cover as a tribute to Serial Experiments Lain.
- 2018: attended Coalchella, one of the first online music festivals on Minecraft (here's a umru message screenshot as proof).
- early 2019: started college majoring on computer science.
- july 2019: bought ETH for the first time.
- november 2019: uploaded a track to IPFS and registered a ENS domain to it.
- january 2020: tokenized a music track via Rarible using their 'unlockable' feature.
- february 2020: tokenized Duvet as a gif and a website.
- march 2020: created my own ERC-721 contract for music through Mintbase, and also released an audiovisual collaboration with VansDesign on
- june 2020: contributed Spanish translations to the ENS app, and also minted an NFT with audio attached for the first time.
- september 2020: produced a theme song for MetaFactory's Vaunker collaboration.
- december 2020: released phantom EP on KnownOrigin alongside a single-edition CD.
- early 2021: dropped out of college (lol)
- april 2021: moved out on my own, started gender transition.
- may 2021: released compaktloop EP on Zora.
- august 2021: changed my name to Xedra.
- september 2021: attended MCON, first crypto-related conference. DJ'd at a side-event and auctioned a CD with some of my tokenized music titled interFACE.
- november 2021: released my first track as Xedra on Catalog.